Posted by Harish at Tuesday, June 24, 2008
With your default blogger template, you can add page elements or gadgets to your footer. Adding such elements to your header is also possible with a little tweaking of your template. Here is how
- Go to Layout -> Edit HTML
- Create a backup of your template with 'Download Template' button.
- Check the 'Expand Widgets Template' button.
- Find for the following piece of code
<b:section class='header' id='header' maxwidgets='3' showaddelement='yes'>
<b:widget id='Image1' locked='false' title='' type='Image'>
- Here the maxwidgets specifies the number of page elements you can add to your blog in the header. Default will be 1 for your title and description. Change it to any value you wish and press save.
- Now click 'Page Elements' and you can see additional space for page elements in your header. Add anything you wish. Enjoy!